วันพุธที่ 6 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Father’s Day Quote for my dad

To make your father’s special day showered with love plus the heart, using straightforward Father’s Day quote will surely pay tribute and reward to a day celebrated in honor for his works and love towards you and your family.
If you are looking for the perfect quote to show how important he is in your life and in your family, you can create your own quotes for a more heartwarming touch. Impressive Father’s Day quotes like;
‘Life is a journey travelled by me with strength and power because of your shepherding care.
I was born weak, yet you made me strong, I was supposed to stumble and cry, yet you lift me up.
You are the one amazing father, a gift that leads me to greatness without conditions and unending love.
Father, my worth and value in life, for you is beyond price.
You cared for me the moment I was given life and now that I’m matured, you still guide and shower me with love.
You being a perfect father is appreciated and loved by us.”
By giving your father a quote coming from your own thoughts, will surely give your father a sense of happiness and love beyond compare.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น