วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

As a schoolboy I saw my dad using a wobble-saw...

As a schoolboy I saw my dad using a wobble-saw blade in his table saw, that got my adrenalin going, then as a teenager working at a sawmill used a radial arm saw with a dado blade in to do tenons / half laps ect. That was quite hairy. Any way to the point why where they banned in the uk I have been told it's because of insurance is this true and why, I was informed the dado sometimes came loose when you turned the of because of the weight of the blade ? Could you use one in a private workshop if you could find a saw that would except one (long spindle.sometimes one would be handy.



1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking sketches.

    Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking blueprints with STEP BY STEP instructions, drawings and blueprints to make all of the projects very easy...

    ตอบลบ